This year’s conference is bookended with unique opening and closing sessions featuring Beth Sanders, Founder of LifeBio, who will demonstrate how to bridge generations and build relationships by sharing life stories.
Beth became intrigued with the importance of life story recording after an impromptu interview with her grandmother, where she gained a new perspective and stronger connection with this ordinary but extraordinary woman. Participants will come away with an appreciation of how sharing our stories helps all of us continue to learn, grow and plan for the future.
The conference agenda includes:
• Chris Qualm, Office of Licensure and Certification
• Facilitated discussion on workforce challenges
• Benefits of Music Therapy
• Three hours of home care/hospice featuring Annette Lee
• Discussions and advice to address Advanced Care Planning and Payroll Based Journal
• Interactive Arts Engagement with Ari Albright, MFA
• Legislative Session Wrap Up
Add to Calendar
SDAHO 2016 Continuing Care Conference
This year’s conference is bookended with unique opening and closing sessions featuring Beth Sanders, Founder of LifeBio, who will demonstrate how to bridge... More info at www.midwestmedicaledition.com/events/84375/sdaho-2016-continuing-care-conference
Cedar Shore Resort and Bridges Conference Center 1500 Shoreline Drive , Chamberlain, SD 57365