Helping to Enable the Restoration of the Gifts of Sight & Health
We are a team of professionals who are dedicated to meeting our Mission, reaching for our Vision, and exemplifying our Values through our work. We are headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD and have remote offices in Rapid City, SD and Bismarck, ND. We serve the people and communities of South Dakota, North Dakota, Northern Nebraska, and Western Minnesota through eye and tissue donation and transplantation.
Our Mission statement is To help enable the restoration of the gifts of sight and health.
Our Vision statement is To be a recognized, trusted, and compassionate organization, ensuring sufficient, safe, and quality tissue for transplant and research.
Our Values are Commitment · Quality · Stewardship · Innovation · Communication
- Dakota Lions Sight & Health Takes the Pressure Off Surgeons with Advanced, Time-Saving Procedure
- Dakota Lions Sight & Health Offers Advanced Procedure To Save Time and Enhance Cornea Transplant Surgeries
- Dakota Lions Sight & Health Celebrates 25 Years
- Why The “South Dakota Lions Eye and Tissue Bank” is now “Dakota Lions Sight and Health”
- South Dakota Lions Eye and Tissue Bank 17th Annual Golf Event