COVID-19 Resources for Healthcare Providers
Mar 26, 2020 09:14AM
By MED Magazine
An Important Update on Emergency Funding
The situation surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to change at a rapid pace. Many states have announced emergency funding to assist healthcare organizations with costs and cash flow issues arising from COVID – 19 and its impact upon facilities. Many have extremely quick filing dates. We recommend you refer to your state department of health websites and your respective organization associations (i.e., hospital association, etc.) for continued updates and requirements.
More Resources to Help You Navigate COVID-19 in Your Healthcare Entity
To help you make sense of the impact to health care entities, we are hosting the following webinars. These are available at no cost to you.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Minimize the Financial Impacts on Your Practice
- While the nation prepares to minimize the spread of COVID-19, many organizations are concerned about the long-term economic and financial impact. Join a panel of Eide Bailly healthcare financial specialists to learn more about steps you can take to minimize the financial impacts of COVID-19. In this presentation, we’ll discuss financial relief in the form of deferred tax payments and credits for paid family leave. We’ll also review human resource strategies to minimize financial impacts. Many are turning to telemedicine for care; we will discuss how to implement this quickly in your practice. Finally, we will take a look at best practices to prevent patient leakage and ensure that your practice has a full schedule when the crisis subsides.
- Inspired Perspectives – Quarterly Legislative Update
- Join us for our quarterly legislative update covering recent developments in tax legislation. The coronavirus pandemic has changed the tax legislative outlook for this year. Congress and the Trump Administration are negotiating how to best aid individuals and businesses affected by the pandemic. Tax law changes that could include credits to offset additional costs, deferral of required payments and an acceleration of refunds, as well as a possible payroll tax holiday, are all under consideration. This webinar will update you on the latest from Capitol Hill, the Treasury and the IRS with a focus on how changes may impact you and your business.
- Healthcare COVID-19 Town Hall Discussion
- Join us for a healthcare industry town hall discussion covering the COVID-19 virus and its impact on healthcare organizations and providers from a financial, operations, reimbursement, coding, billing and compliance perspective. Our consultants have been and will continue monitoring the various government and payer communications as they are issued, with a dedicated resource team meeting regularly to provide appropriate, accurate, and timely guidance to you our clients. We encourage you to connect with your Eide Bailly advisor with your questions but hope this town hall discussion can be a place where you can have your most pressing questions addressed. To better prepare for the discussion, please submit questions on the registration page ahead of the event.
Eide Bailly Is Here for You
We are all trying to navigate unchartered territory. As you work through these uncertain times, we’ve compiled resources to help you make sense of it all. We are tracking the COVID-19 Virus and its impact on healthcare organizations and providers from a financial, operations, reimbursement, coding, billing and compliance perspective. Our consultants have been and will continue monitoring the various government and payer communications as they are issued, with a dedicated resource team meeting regularly to provide appropriate, accurate, and timely guidance to you our clients. We encourage you to connect with your Eide Bailly advisor with your questions or you may reach out directly to the following leads of our healthcare industry COVID-19 Virus Resource Team with your questions.