Urology Specialists-ASC Nurse Manager (RN)
Jul 16, 2019 11:25PM
● By Alyssa McGinnis
Urology Specialists, the premier urology group in the region, is looking for an experienced RN to join our team as the Lead RN for our ambulatory surgical center (ASC).
The ASC RN Lead is responsible for providing leadership, mentorship, clinical expertise, oversight of day-to-day operations and functional direction to other members of the health care team to achieve optimal patient outcomes in the specific surgical specialty.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Refinement, development, and compliance with all ASC policies and procedures.
• Managing, developing, and leading ASC staff
• Coordinating staff’s daily activities and responsibilities ensuring proper coverage and accountability of performance in ASC.
• Fiscally responsible for clinical expenses of supplies, equipment, services, and staffing hours.
• Working side by side with nursing staff providing patient care 40 to 50 percent of the time.
• Serves as a positive liaison between clinical services and clerical support services including problem/process identification and resolution.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
Annual continuing education recommended.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an OR setting preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
Please email resume to [email protected] if you are interested in joining our team!