Urology Specialists- Clinic Nurse Manager (RN)
Jul 16, 2019 11:19PM
● By Alyssa McGinnis
Urology Specialists, the premier urology group in the region, is looking for an experienced Nurse to join our team as a Nurse Manager for our clinic. This position is responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day clinical operations and success of the clinic- including lab and CT, and will work side by side with the ASC Nurse Manager.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Refinement, development, and compliance with all clinical policies and procedures for the clinic.
• Managing, developing, and leading clinical staff of RN’s, LPN’s, CMA’s, lab technicians, CT technicians, and surgery/procedure schedulers.
• Coordinating staff’s daily activities and responsibilities ensuring proper coverage and accountability of performance at all clinic locations.
• Fiscally responsible for clinical expenses of supplies, equipment, services, and staffing hours.
• Working side by side with nursing staff providing patient care 40 to 50 percent of the time.
• Serves as a positive liaison between clinical services and clerical support services including problem/process identification and resolution.
• A graduate of an accredited school of nursing and in possession of a Registered Nurse License to practice in the State of South Dakota.
• Supervisory experience or experience in a primary role in a clinic or ASC.
• Extensive knowledge of patient care policies and procedures.
• Strong leadership and management skills and experience.
• Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management.
• Ability to work easily in Microsoft Office Suite Products (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
Position is 40 hours per week, exempt position, Monday through Friday.
Please email resume to [email protected] if you are interested in joining our team!